Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm a PC and i think I need a new browser

Since Saturday night I haven't been able to access my yahoo email, then facebook, then twitter...and who knows what other websites, using Firefox.

so I saved my bookmarks (I'm sure there's probably a thousand of them), uninstalled FF, restarted the computer and reinstalled it. That didn't help. I still can't access the previous places and what's this? I can't type addresses in the address bar to go to other websites.

now this is where I'm at. I don't feel safe using IE (been hammered in my head that it's easier for viruses to get through), but it's the only other browser I have on my laptop that I can access the websites I need/want to go to.

so my question to my friends list is this: what browser are you using, do you like it and would you recommend I try it out (I'd be willing to do so for a month)

until then, I'll continue to use IE (and FF when I can)

No comments: