Monday, February 8, 2010

Seems I got the school thing all wrong!

Today I finished Word II though I took my final on Friday (if I remember correctly). Like I thought, I got a perfect on the “essay” final keeping me at an A in the class. 96.8% is the highest A I have to date. Go me!

I thought that tomorrow I’d be starting Word Processing for the Law Office, but I was wrong. Tomorrow I start Civil Litigation. Oh boy! I can already feel my brain about to explode…and I haven’t even done the first reading. Ha! This class is 2 weeks – it ends February 23 and there’s “no school” on the 15th. Oh! And the first assignment is due Friday before 11:55 pm. It’s not too bad – a page double spaced. I’ve done that tons and tons of times! I need to keep this Grade A momentum going. I’d hate to do poorly in this class.

No comments: