Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the wrap up

I believe August 3rd was the last time I made an entry of substance. Since then nothing really has gone on. lol I went to work on Friday, Harvest crusade on Saturday, and church on Sunday.

Monday I did nothing. Tuesday...week since my last update. Earlier I went to the library to return an overdue book (I now have almost $1 in fines. oops), went to the grocery store to turn in some pennies (and a dime lol...got $8.47) and pick up some food for myself as well as the cat. I also picked up a DVD titled PSI Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal. I don’t know if I’ll watch it tonight, but I plan on watching it this week - during the daytime of course lol

Friday I go to work, Saturday I’m spending the night a friend. She needs my help with some stuff and Sunday I’ll need a ride to church so we kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak. Hopefully I watch or borrow The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe because I’ve been wanting to see it again for ages and haven’t been able to find it any places that sell movies.

I found out from a friend that this dude I’ve been writing has a girlfriend in Houston. He’s written me since I’ve found this news out, but I haven’t written him back. I rather not, but I need to. Anything that I was beginning to feel for him is now gone. I just don’t want to deal with him...or the situation.

I was looking at my finances and I’m 2 months from having my last credit card paid off! I still have 1 or 2 bills from stupid book/music of the month or whatever clubs that I need to pay and come 2012 I’ll have a student loan to repay, but between October 2010 and 2012 when my loan repayment begins, the only bill I will have is for my cell phone! YAY! Now I can start saving for that trip to *insert location from my list of places to visit*!

Can’t think of anything else. Think I’ll start on dinner, finish this Miss Marple dvd I’m watching and wait for America’s Got Talent to come on tonight.

No comments: