Sunday, March 27, 2011

baseball!

Today was baseball day! So excited! Choir was canceled after church because Colleen forgot the music at her house so this left time for me to change clothes, Lora to get coffee, then we went to Walgreens for some snacks and headed to Angels Stadium.

We got there at 145 pm (in time for the National Anthem - a first!) and the game wasn’t to start until 205 pm. We parked on the correct side of the stadium for Gate 1 where our seats were, but walked the wrong direction and entered at Gate 6. We had to walk up a level then all the way around so that we could walk down to level 1.


Walking to our seats. Nice view of a part of the Stadium we’ve only seen from the OTHER side lol

Our seats? Field Box 105. OMG I didn’t realize how close to the field that is! I’m used to the “nose bleed” cheap seats. Even as we got to where the seats were there was a sign that was something to the effect of “watch for flying bats and balls”. I should have taken a picture! LOL


Our seats. see how close we are!

We got to watch the players on the field with some practice. I was still in awe at the seats. I told Lora I wanted to get season tickets for the section we were in. Pie in the Sky dream tho. Deposit for season tickets is $500 and I’m sure the Field Box section is super expensive. Still gonna research it though.


This was either right before or right after the National Anthem. BTW, the girl singing it....TOTALLY BETTER than Christina Aguilera. I’m just saying...

The game kind of started when I was people watching. I missed the first Padres player strike out. oops. and then later in the game, maybe Inning 2 or 3, a group of HOT guys sat in the row in front of us, so most of the time I was looking at this guy with a tattoo on his arm...and he had really nice teeth. I was jealous lol

Didn’t take many pictures. I was either chatting with the 2 ladies next to me or people watching.





The last one looks like we’re really far away. but we really weren’t.

In the end, the Angels won. 9-2.

Tuesday is another Angels game. this time from some club box seats. They’re behind home plate. Lora won them in a raffle at her job.

No comments: