Monday, April 27, 2009

It still seems surreal!

In a matter of HOURS I'm going to be in LAS VEGAS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!

I'm so excited and nervous and just plain silly about the whole thing!

I packed & unpacked like 4 times tonight to make sure I had everything...and like when I was first packing for my trip here (Arizona for those who don't know) I forgot to pack underwear but in the end I remembered. But just the simple fact that I forgot in the first place makes me go "wtf is my brain?!" LOL But not to worry! I packed them. LOL

I'm too excited to sleep. I know I should though. We're (Jeanine and I) going to leave at 930 or 10 am. I don't remember the time exactly, but I should be up around 7 or 8 am.

I'm going to watch another episode of A Nero Wolfe Mystery and bookmark some more links before I finally go to bed. I'll more than likely post pics [[H E R E]] while I'm in Vegas if you want to check them out. Or you can wait until I get back to Jeanine's for me to post them.

No comments: