Thursday, March 25, 2010

That wasn’t so bad afterall

Had to redo an assignment for Legal Research and got the best compliment to date on an assignment:

Comments: This is an EXCELLENT effort, Lizet. Much better than your first attempt!

Simply put, this may be the best memo I've seen in the class thus far. Outstanding!

100/100


and I was rather worried about the redone assignment because I wasn't given much information to work with...it didn't seem complete.

I bought my Easter dress on Monday, I got my hair braided on Tuesday, yesterday I got my nails done and today, tomorrow and Saturday is prepping for the Easter dinner at Church. Not including the ham, I’m personally making 2 side dishes – candied yams and macaroni & cheese. The ham is being purchased from The Honey Baked Ham Store (LOVE their food!) on Saturday and will be heated up Sunday while Lora & I are setting up. I don’t know when/where I’m going to do the macaroni & cheese or yams. I don’t want to have to do a lot of baking at the church, but I also don’t want to have everything cooked too far in advance.

No comments: