Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I guess it’s time for an update...

Monday we got new windows
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then Tuesday afternoon/evening the contractors said they put the wrong windows in and Wednesday they were going to replace them.

Our new NEW windows (with Miss Marple claiming her spot)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’m HOPING Thursday we get the new bathroom windows so that Friday things can be inspected and finished up. I have a buttload of dust I need to somehow clean out of my room.

Oh, did I mention I’m also sick? Yeah. I think it was from being out in the cold 4 nights in a row. Plus I was around someone who sounded like she was coughing up a lung. My belief is that if you’re sick and constantly coughing, you shouldn’t be going out. Stay home. Get better. Don’t go out and possibly get others sick…like me! And I RARELY get sick! Hopefully this is my ONE time this year and I won’t get sick again this year.

There’s this guy. I probably won’t get to see him for a few years, but I really want to see him. This is more complicated than I thought it’d be. Actually I was thinking it’d be anything more than friendship, but now…who knows.

No comments: