Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yaaaay

OMG guess what ya’ll! I finally got my laptop from the school! It’s a Dell Inspiron Netbook. This is closest to what I have. I have black. I wish it were some bring color, but hey, I got a laptop! Woohoo!

I’d be doing this update from my netbook (who I suspect I should name…) but I’m getting it all protected and whatnot before I really use it. My dad really needs to see about getting wireless in here! My neighbors got smart and protected their wireless connections so I can’t bum anything from them. Oh well. We have DSL cords that reach into my room.

Tuesday I spent part of the day with Staci. I guess she’s healing well from her surgery. We girl talked and watched The Bad Girls Club and then I left. It took like an hour on the bus to get there but like 2 hours to get home. What the heck?! My mom ended up picking me up from the train station because I needed to be home quick like. I had 2 discussion board questions to answer and a final! I finished the class around 930 pm. That’s the latest I’d waited for finishing a class! I don’t think I want to do that again. Too stressful thinking I’m going to run out of time or the computer is going to crash.

Today is Mid-Week Bible Study. I have no idea how I’m getting there or home. My cousin who I go with has been really sick the last few days (she’s missed a day and a half of work and she never misses work!) so I don’t know if she’s going to go. I ask my mom but she acts like I’m pulling teeth when I mention being dropped off. I get it, parking here is crap, but damn, you want me to go back to NOT going out anymore!? I get so frustrated with her. At least my dad is like “yeah, sure…” or “yeah, I’ll take you…in a couple hrs” or something.

Umm…I think there was something else, but I can’t remember. I need to finish cleaning the cabinets before my dad gets home…and I don’t know when that’s going to be – he’s at the gym right now. I also need to do the discussion board question for my new class I started today but I think I’m going to do that tomorrow.

No comments: