Monday, May 31, 2010

that was some good pizza!

Yesterday’s movie night was good. We watched Angels & Demons, snacked on pizza, hot wings and quepapas from Pizza Hut and there was popcorn for those who wanted it. In July or August there’s going to be a game night. Lets see how successful this is going to be…I also think I’ll make sandwiches instead of ordering food. There’s still many more events in the coming weeks with the church. June 6th is our 35th Anniversary Concert, then on the 12th is a memorial service for a church member’s brother, a Board Meeting on the 13th and Father’s day on the 20th. Soo many cooking days!

Today is going to be spent with my mom’s cousins. I really don’t want to go, but as my mom said, I have nothing better to do and it beats sitting in my room most of the day – which is what I probably would have done. Plus, I won’t have to worry about what to cook for lunch or dinner! w00t!

I don’t know what brought this on this morning (or rather afternoon when I woke up) but I started to look for other jobs. I’ll still work at the church (on Saturdays if need be) and found 3 or 4 possible jobs…on craigslist! One of them is 10 minutes walking distance from where I live! Awesome! They said to apply in person on June 1-3rd, so I’m going to do that…then go to the bank to deposit my paycheck. The other 3 jobs are in Long Beach and Lakewood and the other I don’t know the city. I hope I get something! I have big stuff I have to save up for!

I need to get back to being active. I really want to do step aerobics again. I had a lot of fun doing that…and I was actually losing weight (or was it just inches around my waist), plus I went to the gym and had walking class – at Cypress College. There’s a gym across the street from me, but I really don’t need another bill in the form of a gym membership…hell I even have to pay for the YMCA! Do not like!

OH! Get this! I’ve been hacked on FB twice! What!? See when I go to FB I'm always logged in (except for the times I had to change my pw), well there's that stupid captcha code I have to enter, then the next page tells me that at a certain time a computer from a certain location tried to log into my page and did I recognize the location. if not, I have to change my password. Today it said at 623 am a computer in the UK tried logging in. to my knowledge I've never been to the UK and at 623 am. I was asleep in my bed. I think it's from the games I play. I need to go through and change my settings on them.

Almost time to do that family thing. Gotta get ready.

No comments: