Friday, May 28, 2010

you don't say

Today was a big day for me! I got to meet Suzanne Marques! See, she’s a reporter with Fox 11 Morning News and Good Day LA out here in Los Angeles and we went to the same high school! She graduated 5 years before I did, but I don’t care! She’s famous and went to my high school! Well anyways, she was being inducted into the high school’s Hall of Fame (along with 4 other people), so I wanted to go show my support!



Also, I wanted to see how the high school had changed, but I couldn’t stick around for the tour – had to get to work. Mr. Layne, the Principal when I was at the high school, was inducted into the Hall of Fame as an honoree. It was good to still see some familiar faces on campus and I hope that one day I’ll get to see how it’s changed since I was last there 10 yrs ago!

I got a letter today. I don’t exactly know what to make of what was said in it. Parts made me smile, parts made me go wtf? so I need to write back and get some clarification and other parts made me nervous (in a good way) I’m sorry that’s all terribly cryptic but that’s all I’m willing to say right now lol

I have to catch up on school stuff. The class ends on June 2nd and I haven’t done ANY discussion board questions! Luckily Monday is a holiday so I can get a bunch of work done then.

No comments: