Thursday, January 20, 2011

*inserts something profound*

Wednesday I filed my Notary oath and bond with the county clerk. Just waiting for my stamp to arrive and I can notarize documents.

Today was my last day at the library. with how things have been going (I'd say almost from the very beginning) I'm glad to be gone from there.

When I return these last items I have out, I'll be going to a different library for a while. With the exception of the 3 friends I made, I don't want to see anyone from there - especially my former supervisor.

But it's not all bad. I can re-focus on my school work and look for notary work. I already have a few people who have shown interest in having me as one of their Notaries.

When one door closes, there's a crack in the window that only needs to be pulled up.

No comments: