Tuesday, January 25, 2011

systems down

I'm currently on a 3-way call with my student counselor and the publisher ppl for a book I'm trying to download for my next class. part of me thinks I could have handled it without the student advisor, but now I'm glad she's on the phone as well. it's just taking so bloody long to figure out what's going on and how to fix the problem.

eta: 30 minutes later and the call is done. I don't have the book I need because the publisher's system is down. Luckily the class doesn't start until Thursday so someone will be in contact with me by then (I hope).

Now for probably much of the same with AT&T. Been given the okay to bitch them out for screwing up my church’s phone bill - we’re getting 2 bills but have NO SERVICE! haven’t had service since OCTOBER 2010!

No comments: