Tuesday, August 2, 2011

are you serious!?

I used to like and follow someone "famous" on twitter, Damien Fahey (he got his start on MTV), but then today (Tuesday) he made this stupid jerk of a comment and joking or not, comments like these aren't cool!



so far I don't know if anyone has commented on it, but I made it be known that it wasn't cool. I wanted to say so much more (like "do douchbags like you deserve to be wished a happy birthday?") but the last thing I want is a "twitter war" with some has been MTV host

edited to add: Since I posted a screen cap of his tweet, a friend of mine told me it's been removed from his page. I'd like to think I was the catalyst that caused him to remove it. I posted it like 3 places so there's no telling if I was the only one to "make a stink" about it.

No comments: