Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This is ridiculous!

I just got another duplicate book from the school! Who ever is in charge of keeping track of which students received which books needs to be fired or retrained or something! I don’t know of any other word, besides ridiculous, to describe these book shipping problems I’m having. It makes me wonder if I’m the only one...

Since starting the program in January 2010, I’ve gotten 7 duplicate books. That may not seem like a lot as many of the books are used for more than 1 class, but coupled with the fact that on at least 4 occasions I’ve gotten a book for a class well after it’s started, this isn’t good.

Last week I called my student advisor to ask what to do (I actually left a message and she hasn’t returned my call!) and today I got not only a duplicate book (#7) but a prepaid postage sticker to return duplicate book #6 back. I’ll be returning all duplicate books I have (up to 5 lbs and any that haven’t sold online) in the same box. whatever I can’t fit in the box, I’m going to email my advisor, again, and request another postage paid sticker to return them. I’m running out of space on my bookshelf for the books I need so duplicates have to go!

No comments: