Friday, February 6, 2009

college is for those who know what they want to do in life

I saw an ad on TV for Kaplan College. They have a paralegal program. Ohh one step closer to going to law school. I check out the college's website online and it BARELY gave me the information I wanted to know. I couldn't find any information on tuition, courses, how long the program is or anything.

About 15-20 minutes later I get a call from a rep for the school. He's talking to me and trying to figure out me and blah blah blah. Then I get a LECTURE about coming to the college to speak with someone - if I'm serious about going to school.

I'm on my cell phone talking to this man and I get disconnected. I was about to call back when he called back and leave a message saying that I really need to consider if I'm serious about school or not before I waste time and money.

THAT'S WHY I WANTED THE INFORMATION ON THE SCHOOL! I didn't want to drive an hour and a half out there to have my ass kissed by some rep to get me to go to the school! I'm not at the point where I want to go to any colleges. I WANT the information to read over myself & COMPARE to other colleges b4 going for visits.

I like doing on my own research on my own time, not scheduling something in with someone else so they can give me some rehearsed speech.

I've gotten information from USC, ASU, Pepperdine and Long Beach. I'll look back at the info from the colleges I already have info from before I call the rep from Kaplan back.

No comments: