Sunday, October 25, 2009

sometimes I do miss the stuff I toss away

today was an emotionally and electronically crappy day. I found myself staring at a picture of a guy I broke up with 3 years ago. He was a good guy. didn't do anything wrong to me, but he had no ambition to finish college, I couldn't deal with that. some may remember me mentioning him. I used to call him 'my love', then it was Brad, then it changed to 'Dick-Brad' (as to not confuse him with the other 2 'Dicks' in my life), now it's just Brad. Haven't seen or heard from him since that time he said he wanted to see me, made arrangements then flaked. *shrugs*

Also, the Angels didn't make it to the World Series. someone posted this on Twitter and I'm passing it along. "Now we all have to root for the Phillies. The saying is " I love the the ___, but my 2nd favorite team is whoever is playing the Yankees!" so yes. Go Phillies! make all those against the Yankees proud!

I went to the Columbia Memorial Space Science Learning Center [Columbia Memorial Space Center for 'short'] (it's a 10 min walk away from my apt) on Sunday with my dad and 2 of my bosses. we got free tickets as the place had it's grand opening on Thursday and Friday, Saturday & Sunday were free with tickets you get at City Hall.

This place makes me wish I was in elementary/middle school again! it's so much fun! lots of space stuff, there's a space shuttle/space station simulation room (in January it'll be fully operational like the real things!) there's lot of computers, videos, interactive tv things lol Pictures sorry they kind of suck. taken w/camera on cell

In case I didn't post them, here are the pictures from when I went to the Aquarium of the Pacific with Lora, Colleen & John on the 17th. They were also taken with the camera on my cell phone, but I think they came out a bit better than the ones from Sunday...

eta Also went to the Pastoral Installation of the new pastor of the Hispanic church (they rent the facilities where my church has it's services). we were going to stay for dinner but it was something like 70-80 people and of those, 50 of them speak English. My Spanish isn't up to par to hold a conversation, plus I was with my dad and he didn't want to stay so I had to go or I wouldn't have a way home. After the way the baseball game ended, I wish I would have stayed at the dinner...

No comments: