Monday, October 26, 2009

I don't know what's going to happen now

so I gt a call from my cousin. it was just to chat (though she had ulterior motives that soon came to the surface). She's getting married so her and the fiance are taking pre-marriage counseling classes. that made me laugh. I honestly thought I'd be married with kids (or at the very least married or with kids and not married) before she would. In the relationship field I was more advanced than she was, but boy did she prove me wrong! She's engaged to her first boyfriend and it's like O.O to me.

She also told me that our cousin Brenda (I went to her baby shower a couple weeks ago) is 9 months pregnant and in the hospital with swine flu! I got the chills and my heart stopped. people are dying from this and to know that my cousin is sick with it (and they aren't delivering her baby tho her due date was yesterday) it scares the heck out of me! I can't imagine what her 3 other kids are thinking! She's basically in quarantine and only her husband & mother can see her. Pray/think positive healing thoughts for her and (unborn) Baby Ebony Lovette.

Then my cousin tells me her mom is going to some women's meeting and asked if I wanted to go. this was the ulterior motive I knew she had. the only time she calls me is to invite me to church stuff. first I accepted, then I got a call from the husband of one of my college friend's Bonnie. She was in her 2nd week of being sick and she had a seizure. she hadn't had one in over 10 years. they have a 10 month old daughter and Bonnie's mother wasn't off work so he asked if I could watch the baby until Bonnie's mom got ff work. Watched the baby for abt an hr, Bonnie's mom came, we talked a bit and then Jennifer came over to use my laptop.

now for the fun news. I'm going to be Aunt Jemima for Halloween! well I'd like to be if my mom is able to help me pull it off. And I called one of my friends to tell her and she was like "Oh! I can be Mrs. Butterworth!" haha! if we go to a party on Saturday, it's going to be so much fun! I hope we don't have to explain who we are tho. lol

No comments: