Sunday, November 1, 2009

Its like I dont update this thing anymore! (copied from my writing journal)

Well hello there NaNo!

yup! it's that time of year again. NaNo is upon us!

with 5 mins left before Day 1 is over on the West Coast, I've done mighty good for the first day.

I'm right on target you could say.

Before I get into all that, the background.

Cover Art! It's not exactly good, but I'm learning and the best way I learn is by doing.

Family Secrets Series

That totally didn't come out how I planned. the colors are all off so this one will be done again!

Dead By Sunset

This was actually the first one I did for the series. I think it came out okay.

Ransom

This is the second one I did. This is the effect I was aiming for with the series art, but as you can tell, that didn't happen.

I'm still looking for the right images for Lost, Maybe Never Found. It is so hard finding just the right pictures. I'm sure the quick solution to that would be to do something abstract, but meh. I don't want to go that route. i also don't want to take up too much time looking for pictures that I don't get as much writng done.

Speaking of writing, Today's goal was 1667 and what do you know, I did just that! Tomorrow's goal is 3333. I figure if I work in hour chunks and take breaks (nap, read, watch tv/movie) I should do well.

Also, summaries for each story will come later. right now, my pillow is saying it's time to sleep

No comments: