Wednesday, November 4, 2009

time is ticking away

with 20 something days to re-activate my t-mobile acct (or I'd have to pay a $200 early termination fee) & about the same amount of time to let my insurance know that my phone was stolen and pay the $130 deductible and they'd send me another phone (don't know if it'd be the same one or if I would be able to pick what I wanted) "in a day".

Point is, tho, I don't have that kind of money. like at all. Not with all the bills I have, that's for sure. Oh, and though my acct is suspended, I'm still a day late in paying it. it was due 11/3. oops?

Why did this have to happen?! My mom has an "old" tracfone and I'm sure she'd let me use it while I go for job interviews and while I'm just out in general, but you know what really sucks...I don't have $10 to buy a card to put mins on it! How pathetic is that!?

I need to figure out something. Thursday I'll be at a Career Fair in Downtown LA for most of the day, Friday I go to the Church for work and after the weekend, this starts all over again. planing what I can & can't do during the week just waiting for Friday when I go back to the Church.

I'll figure something out. I almost always do.

No comments: