Saturday, November 14, 2009

you win electronic universe

so...I'm pretty sure I broke my external hard drive...

I plug it in and it lights up, so I know it's getting power, but nothing else happens. Before that it would freeze in the process of transferring and anything that did transfer was said to be "corrupted" when I tried to open it. I magically did something because it was working fine up until about 2 hours ago when I tried transferring some videos when it would freeze...and now not do anything.

with the exception of Castle 208 Kill the Messenger, FlashForward 108 Playing Cards with Coyote and anything I haven't downloaded, ALL my music, tv shows and other videos/movies are on it!

edit 1: ugh! 3 times I said it's NOT my computer/laptop giving me problems and 3 times this girl tells me that I need more ram in my computer! UGH! as "technologically advanced" as you claim to be, you should know what I mean when I said external hard drive! 2 different devices connected by a usb cord

edit 2: and I removed her. I don't need someone telling me not to feel a certain way when I just lost 6000+ mp3s, videos and some other pictures! and if her friend tells me anything, she's gone too. I don't care if they say it's petty high school crap.

edit 3: so my boss said not to toss it. to bring it to church and she or her husband would try to get my music

No comments: