Sunday, November 8, 2009

well...yeah

so my little "sister" decided she didn't want to be on the Church Board anymore. don't know the reason but I'm sure it was something in her control that she didn't want to take care of. But she's a good kid and doing better than I was doing at her age.

anyways, I was asked to be on the Board and said yes. I kind of should have been asked from the beginning since I type up and store the mins and all other official documents. But now I have an in to give my ideas to get more people to possibly come to church (and stop hearing the elders complain about how there's no "young blood" in the church). My only thing is, I don't know how open the elders would be to my ideas.

Update about my phone...my wonderful friend Jeanine said she'd send me her old phone so I don't have to go through my insurance to get a new phone. yay! In the mean time, My mom put money on her pay as you go phone so I'm using that. It's very weird not texting. I don't update Twitter as much (I think). I also find myself getting on my laptop later and later in the day since I don't have my own cell. isn't that funny? lol I have to call T-Mobile and see about getting the unlimited internet access removed from my account or if I'll still have to pay that since it's apart of my plan...all things to do once I get a replacement phone

Church is over (12:15 pm). board meeting starting. must go.

toodles!

No comments: