Monday, November 9, 2009

and that's the end of that

I finally put an end to a 20+ yrs friendship I was desperately trying to cling to by being facebook friends with my ex best friend's mother. I took the mother off my friends list and that's the end of that.

I know that from time to time I'm going to think about them and wonder how they're doing, but I don't need to be reminded that they don't want anything to do with me every time I see pictures from their fun times with friends.

it's not worth my time and energy to complain to my mom and current best friend about how they don't want anything to do with me or whatever.

PS: my dad got my laptop working. apparently the internal fan was so clogged that Windows & my laptop knew it was best not to go any farther than it was going before shutting down. I still want to get a new computer, but at the moment, the ones I want are too expensive so increasing my ram to make it faster will probably be best. that'll happen my next paycheck or so.

No comments: