Saturday, October 17, 2009

I told you that I can't do anything that involves spending money

So why am I going to the Long Beach Aquarium with John, Colleen and Lora? Because Colleen had a free ticket from her job and invited me. All I would need is spending/lunch money.

I don't have spending/lunch money. So I asked my mom for $10 because I didn't plan on buying souvenirs and that was more than enough for lunch.

Why does fun always happen the day BEFORE I get paid?!

My mom also told me that I can't stay in my room all day. It does me more harm than good. Fine! To avoid argument, I'll find something to do during the day that doesn't require spending money. When I get my next paycheck (at the beginning of November) I'll be able to buy a monthly bus pass and then they won't be able to keep me in the apartment! HA!

My horoscope today made me laugh "You need to resist the impulse to spend much money today -- it doesn't solve any of your problems, and you might find that people are all too willing to let you throw down more than you can afford."

No comments: