Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just a mention of your name

So...last night's dream. DO. NOT. LIKE.

It started out that I was the sole woman with all these older (60-70 yo) guys. There were 2 other girls but they were more busy with one upping each other. They were suspected to have caused this explosion at this really nice house that was on a cliff that had a beautiful view of the ocean. Somehow I was out walking the beach when the explosion happened and I was helping people get settled and to safety. I had to get back to the apartment I was at with these older guys.

On the way back, this cute pier worker (I'm assuming he was a pier worker because he had on a polo shirt with the pier's name (Okaloosa Pier) & logo) appeared and started asking me questions about something. I was trying to be nice, but was in a hurry. He asked if I had to use the bathroom and I was like yeah (funny thing was, before he asked, I didn't have to go lol) so I told him to give me 5 mins and ran up 3 flights of stairs. when I got to the right floor, it didn't look the same. it looked so plain and not as fancy and decorative as it did before. I tried opening the 3 doors but none would open. There was a guy I knew that said the old guys left. that they sold everything and left. Thing was, it wasn't theirs to sell. It was mine, but something happened and I gave it to them. they were con artists.

So I left and when I got outside of the building, the cute pier worker was still there. I took his hand and suggested we get lunch. We walk down the Pier and get to this place that sells chili dogs and he orders. I say that I'll have the same as him because the menu is like a foreign language to me lol then I go look around the gift shop while he waiting for the food.

While I'm walking around the gift shop, I hear someone give me the cheesiest pick up line. the guy said "wow, are you a model?" I had this little smile on my face and looked up to see who it was. Not who I expected to see. Army Chris in his uniform. Not who I wanted to see. I went stone faced and walked back to the guy I was with. Chris followed me and was like "oh this is who you're with?" (he has a thing with me being with white guys) but somehow we manage to ignore him. We got our food and went to this table where some other friends were. The whole time Chris was just bragging to this guy all the stuff he and I did (it's totally something Chris would do), but the guy I was with seemed to not see or hear Chris. No one seemed to see or hear him. Just me.


then I somehow ended up in this weird car with my former best friend and her family. we were outside this really nice house in this nice neighborhood and she was bragging about how smart her daughters were.

then I woke up.

Chris is the one guy I know who could potentially ruin anything good that I had going on if he were to come back and suddenly be single. He did it with one of my high school friends, Christina, he did it when he was separated and then divorced from his wife Christina (not my high school friend). Now that he's "found the Lord" and gotten all religious, I don't know how he would be, but he has that potential to ruin me. He knows me deep inside that well that he could do that, whether I allowed him to or not.

No comments: