Tuesday, September 29, 2009

6 words brought me to tears

my close friends know my history with guys. It's not even funny all the losers I've let into my life

But it's especially hurtful when one of the "nice" guys turns out to be the biggest snake of all.

Army Chris and Dick David don't come close to Johnny. Actually, Dick David is in his own field.

I'm getting better at this trusting my "sinking feeling" thing. It started last Wednesday, continued on to Friday, was slapped in the face with it on Sunday and today I've accepted it.

Now tell me honestly, do I have "jerks welcome" or "I'm easy" tattooed on my forehead?

I should have trusted my Oreo cookie induced dream tho...at least the relevant part of it.

See, in this dream I was in a relationship. But the guy's face kept changing between that of Johnny's and some other guy. This other guy was an okay guy, but Johnny...he was a snake. Keeping me around for some reason but never showing me attention...never really having anything to do with me. Other girls would come & go and I kind of said whatever about it. But then I finally had enough.

I don't know if it was because "Megan Fox" was the other woman or if I knew that I deserved better and had enough. But oh boy did I let him have it. And none of it even phased him. None of the stuff I threw at him, none of the words I said, phased him. He just laughed and went off with this other woman.


Then I had a dream about USC and stinging bugs in my pants. I have no idea what that was about or if it even means anything.

At 930 or so, maybe 10 pm I sent Johnny a text message asking when I'd see him again. a couple hours go by and I get a reply back. I saw the letters hor and for a split second I thought it was Dick David sending me a text about how he's horny and blah blah blah. It wasn't until I looked at the name of the sender and selected to read the text that my stomach dropped and I started to cry. I'm not going to repeat what those words were as I'd rather forget them. I'd rather forget him...that I replied to his stupid "how's life in Downey" message on pof. I just want to forget.

No comments: