Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy birthday to me?

while I'm thankful for the gifts and wishes I got, today wasn't anything special. I didn't get any kind of birthday meal and if i wanted anything special, i would have to use the money i got. didn't go anywhere and my sister gave me a coupon for a free scoop of ice cream...THAT I PRINTED OUT TO BEGIN WITH! she did however say that when she gets paid on the 20th, she'd give me money to go towards a cruise i want to go on that i may not be able to go on after all

and the frosting on the invisible cake, i had to clean the kitchen.

yeah. happy birthday to me! maybe I should have gone out with pushy clingy guy from last week!

thanks to the 30 or 40 something ppl who wished me a happy birthday on FB and Twitter and here?

there are like 3 hrs & 12 mins left to my birthday. we'll see if it gets better

No comments: