Monday, September 21, 2009

has a non-date date!

Saturday got this message from a guy and we hit it off pretty well. I think it mostly had to do with the fact that we live in the same city? lol AND he's traveled to a lot of the places I so want to go to!

he asked if I wanted to meet up sometime. sure why not. it looks like Friday afternoon we'll be meeting. Starbucks seems to be a good location...and there are 2 near me too. waiting to hear back from him about that.

something that makes me even more happy is Chinese food! lol my fave Chinese food place by my church delivers so I ordered a combination of chicken, beef & shrimp chow mein (yum!) and veggie egg rolls (double yum!)

OMG seriously?! I forgot to post this again! I started at 720 and here it is an hr later. I got wrapped up in Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune and now Dancing with the Stars so I'm ending this before I forget again!

No comments: