Monday, September 21, 2009

will be active

i got busted for not doing the real dusting like i was told to do on Saturday. it didn't bother me as much as it usually would when i was told i'd have to do it again. why? I get to go shopping for a container/big box to pack away all the dishes. they are mine (or will be when i move) and since they haven't been used in probably 10 yrs, I figured I'd clean, wrap & pack them away in storage. and my dad agreed that was a good idea!

I'll be doing that on Tuesday or Wednesday. Tomorrow/Monday I'll be either riding the bus/train to downtown LA to the library or going to Hollywood.

Had a birthday celebration at Church for those who have Sept birthdays. there are quite a few, but only myself and my boss's brother come to church regularly. we had subway, chips, cake, ice cream and soda and watched "Signs". I had to bit my tongue quite a few times as my dad was working on my last nerve. but i made it through the night and now I'm listening to music before bed

Also...I really want a bicycle like crazy! I see people riding and I want to ride! I was never like this when I had a bike (it was stolen because I didn't lock it up over night in front of my front door!) will be checking craigslist and The Salvation Army for bikes. might get one before week is over.

No comments: