Saturday, September 19, 2009

give me something to do

so now the "lectures" about being in bed and doing nothing all day happen about every other day or whenever I'm alone with either of my parents. I need something to do...someplace to go so I'm out of the apartment for at least 6 hrs a day.

I dusted as much of the furniture as I could reach, but a good third of it is blocked...BY MY PARENTS THINGS! if your crap is blocking my access to dust, I'm not dusting. simple as that.

Got my dad to take me to Blockbuster. I was told there was a possibility that his card would need to be reactivated since it hadn't been used since 2007. Well, I got 3 movies, The Number 23, Mr. Brooks and Seven Pounds. My dad asked for the last one, and yeah, I want to see it too, but originally I wanted to get specific movies off of a list of 17 I complied from my netflix list, but I couldn't find them. I was, however, able to lessen my online netflix list by 1 when I removed The Number 23. There are still over 200 lol When we got the movies, turned out, his card didn't need to be reactivated . Now I can go whenever I want to rent a movie and I didn't time things right with Netflix. I can also rent my TV shows and not have to wait on netflix. Down side though is I'll be spending more money at Blockbuster in addition to the 1 time fee with netflix.

After Blockbuster we went to Walmart. I wasn't in there 5 mins when I saw a dress that I HAD to buy lol. I was making my way to the $5 movies (never got there haha) when the dress caught my eye. I grabbed 1 to try on and it was a bit too tight so I got 1 size up and didn't try it on thinking it'd be fine. check out, go to McDonalds and then leave. when I got home, I tried on the dress and IT WAS TOO BIG! lol but my mom can take it up some for me or I can give it to her

Umm I guess that's it. I need to make sure everything is ready for tomorrow. In the evening is the Birthday celebration & movie night at the church. I couldn't get Oh, God! so I asked Colleen & Elizabeth if they could bring some Church appropriate movies that we can choose from. I hope they aren't overly churchy or that religion is hammered in with every shot. I can't stand movies like those.

oops! started this over an hour ago and just now posting. guess I forgot abt it. lol

No comments: