Saturday, September 12, 2009

Those apartment houses are for rent again but I can't afford them

this morning my mom really made me cry. she basically said that I need to either get a job, go back to school or i might get kicked out because I'm spending too much time in my room "wasting away".

she also said that the reason I didn't get a cake was because of my attitude. wouldn't you get pissed off if someone was telling you every day you aren't doing anything with your life and you need to find a job and generally making you feel like crap?

I'd go back to school for my Bachelor's degree in a heartbeat if the schools weren't cutting classes, raising the cost of tuition and loans weren't being cut. And work, I'm looking for work every day. Before I do my fun stuff, I look at the job alerts I've gotten over night, send out resumes and send out follow up e-mails from resumes I sent the previous week and nothing. I haven't found anything.

I know that if I really speak my mind about the getting kicked out part, I really might get kicked out.

then like 30 mins ago, my dad tells me that my mom has something for me. and I was like wtf?! then I thought I really don't want to cry again if she's going to lecture me or something, but i call her at work and she tells me that the Bally's Total Fitness across the street has some special or something going on for like $20/month (I checked online and the cheapest they have is $25/month for 1 club only or $30/month for national access) and if I wanted to do that she'd pay for it.

No comments: