Thursday, September 3, 2009

pushy clingy man is pushy clingy

I thought I was going to have a date (my FIRST ONE in 3 years!) this weekend or next weekend, but the guy was pushing exclusive dating too much. Like from 1st date on we'd only date each other with the idea of it becoming a relationship.

I'm sorry, that doesn't work for me. I don't get asked on dates (at all really) and I don't want to be exclusive with someone I'll be meeting for the first time. and this guy's "old fashion gentleman" ways was being too pushy for me.

fine, whatever. I took him off my messenger friends list, removed his number from my phone, deleted all e-mails to and from him and deleted his e-mail from my address book

what REALLY creeped me out was that he showed my pictures to people he worked with and told them we were working on a relationship and he said they said we'd make a cute couple.

*SHUDDERS* to think, I was going to send my resume to him so he could forward it to the human resources department of the company he works for...he'd have access to my home address and phone number.

guess i won't be going out next week for my birthday after all. oh well.

No comments: