Thursday, September 3, 2009

when do I get my toilet back?!

the water in the apartment building (6 units) for 7 1/2 hrs. Tomorrow (Friday) will be the same, as will next Monday and Tuesday.

I guess the property owners are finally getting around to replacing the 20+ yr old pipes! At least I HOPE that's what's being done!

lack of water hasn't been too bad, but around hour 5 I really had to use it. I put the thought out of my mind until the slightest movement sent me running to the bathroom.

Friday will be better. I'll be at work for all or a majority of the time the water is to be off. I don't know what I'll be doing next Monday & Tuesday though.

edit 1 the water came back on about 5 pm, but I got sidetracked talking with S and I never posted this. oops
edit 2 MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 DAYS!!!!!!

No comments: