Monday, August 31, 2009

9 days until my birthday!

on September 9, 2009 (that's 09-09-09) I'll be 27! OMG!

ok, not so much OMG but more "will this birthday be just as crappy as the last one?" (birthday 25 was AWESOME because I saw dolphins and sea turtles at a beautiful beach in FL and I got to meet one of my best online friends and see my twin nieces and my brother & sister in law)

For all the plans I make and all the things I'd like to do, none of that happens. I celebrate it at church with another person who has a birthday in September. For what it's worth, it is fun. Movie, cake, ice cream, some kind of food. On my actual birthday my mom either makes me a cake or buys one (of course pink is somewhere on it).

I guess, I just wish my friends (who are almost all in other states) would be able to celebrate with me.

This birthday...who knows what'll happen. There's an Angels baseball game (against Seattle) that I'd like to go to...there are a few restaurants I'd like to go to and I probably will by myself.

No comments: