Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Serious Request

I want to go on a cruise. There's a great 4 day Baja Mexico Cruise January 18-21, 2010 I'd like to go on...but not alone (I will if no one can go with me).

The cruise leaves Monday, Jan 18 from Long Beach at 530pm, arrives at Catalina Island on Tuesday, Jan 19 and is there from 730am to 430pm. From there, it arrives on Wednesday, Jan 20 in Ensenada, Mexico and is there from 900am to 10 pm. Thursday, Jan 21 is a Fun Day At Sea and Friday, Jan 22 returns to Long Beach 8:00am

Yup, that's everything. There are shore excursions at Catalina Island & Ensenada, Mexico, but as far as that actual cruise, that's everything.

For me to go by myself it's $489.70 with a $199 deposit when I actually book the cruise. I could totally swing it by myself, but I don't want to go alone. You know, safety in numbers when you go out and all.

But yeah...that's it. I'm hoping I can get some money together to book at the beginning of September. If not, I'll have to pick a cruise in February as the rest of January looks to be very busy.

No comments: