Saturday, August 8, 2009

why am I up so early on a Saturday?!

the house I'm staying at has an alarm system and I was showed how to use it. last night I turned it on because I heard police sirens and this neighborhood isn't all that great.

well at 5 am, I was going to the bathroom (the room I'm in is in the back of the house - behind the kitchen) and just as I got to the living room the alarm went off and scared the crap out of me. I rushed to stop it and then turned on every single light in the house before going to the bathroom.

here it is 20 mins to 7 am, all the lights are on and I'm waiting for it to be a bit later before opening the curtains so I can turn out the lights.

Also I have to call my friends I'm house sitting for and tell them/ask them if they knew why it would go off so early in the morning. I mean if I'd had still been in bed sleeping and it went off I would have crapped my pants from being scared.

No comments: