Wednesday, August 19, 2009

so...I did it!

I was a "big girl" and went to BJ's by myself. I saw Kelly but the section she was working was busy, the patio area hadn't been cleaned so I got to sit at the bar. Oo fun!

My server was Jamie. She was nice. Kind of pushy (barely set my purse down and she was asking what I wanted!), but that was okay. I ordered the pomegranate sunset (don't remember what was in it, besides pomegranate but it was good)*, flipped through the menu and decided on the fettuccine Alfredo with grilled chicken.

from the time I ordered to the time my food came, I waited at the most, 10 mins. seemed a lot longer than that tho. Sad thing, the guy sitting next to me had been waiting 45 mins and all he ordered was a salad...and I got my food before he did! Manager ended up paying his bill.

I ate and watched like 4 different sporting events. there was just too much going on that I couldn't focus.

I ate as much as I could (wanted to take a pic of my food & drink but felt silly doing that at the bar) and got the rest of it to go. There's enough left for dinner!

I paid the same amount at CPK as I did at BJ's and today brought home much more food!




*POMEGRANATE SUNSET - Created by Amber J. from Cerritos, CA
Don't let the sun go down without trying this mix of Stoli Razberi Vodka, PAMA Pomegranate liqueur, BJ's fresh squeezed lemonade, orange juice and Monin Pomegranate. (very very yummy!)

No comments: