Tuesday, August 11, 2009

wow! 3 days in a row of going out!

Sunday I went to church
Monday I went to the mall and California Pizza Kitchen
Today I went to the nail salon (I now have bright ass pink nails. wish I could take a pic of them but I can't) and the grocery store. Did all that in a matter of 4 hours? It would have probably been like 2 or 3 hrs had the original nail salon I planned on going to to doesn't take credit cards so the only time I go to them is when I have cash (I pretty much hate carrying cash). I ended up going to the place by my house, which is another 45 mins away. get my nails done in about an hr, wait for 5 mins for the bus then when I get back to Compton I spend some time in the store getting food so I won't have to go out to eat...which also means I probably won't be going out much either. lol

Trip to BJ's Restaurant & Brewery will have to happen with my next paycheck...or maybe for my birthday in September. even tho it's during the week (it's on a Tuesday), I'm hoping some of the ppl I went to high school with, who I'd like to reconnect with before our reunion next year, will be able to go (doubt it tho)

Gonna nap now. Toodles ya'll!

No comments: