Monday, August 10, 2009

and...I went out today!

yay I got out yesterday (Monday). somehow I found the motivation to get dressed and leave and went to the mall. I would have done some shopping but all of my paycheck didn't post to my account from when I deposited it on Sunday at the ATM.

anyways, I walked around the mall, mainly deciding where I wanted to have lunch and get my dinner from and decided on California Pizza Kitchen. Before I ate there today, I'd only eaten there twice and both times I got the Carne Asada Pizza. Got the same thing again and just like before, it was yummy. I also got a passion fruit mojito. also yummy

a lot of my friends think it's silly when I take pics of my food, but it's cute when they do it *rolls eyes* I took pics of my food (and drink)

my mojito
Photobucket

my pizza
Photobucket

A week from Today, Lora, her parents and Staci (shh that's a surprise) will be back and I'll be back in my bedroom (yay?). I'm saying this now, I'm not looking forward to seeing Staci. Yeah, I guess we're friends, but I have a hard time grasping change. Not change for myself, but change in others. like I find it hard to believe they've changed for the better when for the last 5 yrs or whatever they've been out partying and doing what not to hear they've done a 180*...I can't grasp that. Maybe it's because the change that everyone has said she's done goes against what I'm struggling with...I don't know. it always seems to come down to church with me.

No comments: