Wednesday, August 5, 2009

can it be Thursday already?!

starting tomorrow (really Friday 830 am) I'll be house & animal watching for Lora & her parents while they're in Texas for 10 days. Tomorrow afternoon/evening Lora's going to pick me up on her way home from work and take me shopping for food. I see their freezer being packed with many planned meals so I don't have to do much of any cooking using their stove/pots & pans and the like...plus I'm sure I'll have left over food from planned trips to BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse and California Pizza Kitchen.

anyways, my bags are packed, for the most part, and it feels like I'm taking too much stuff. lol I have a suitcase of clothes, duffel bag of shoes, travel bag for hair/makeup stuff. plus my laptop and purse. Lucky for me I'll only be 20 minutes from home so I can go home if I need to get something else or drop something off at home.

I can't think of anything else and I'm kind of starving so I'm going to find something to eat and finish this episode of Supernatural.

No comments: