Thursday, July 14, 2011

the wheels on the bus go round and round

So I took the bus to the library and when I was on the 2nd bus going there, this guy taps me on my shoulder and hands me a post it note


click to see full size


OMG! I start "typing" away on my cell and he taps me on my shoulder again (I think) and was like "Is that a yes?" I shook my head no and was like "I have a boyfriend" and he was all "sorry." and then I turned up my music and texted my friends what happened.

why did he put his name in quotes? as my friend Ana asked on FB Um....is "james" his bus only name?

I said no for 2 reasons: He looked AT LEAST 20 years OLDER than me (between 45-50 yrs old!) and he wasn't attractive. From that point on, I was creeped out. he was sitting behind me to my right so for a good 10 minutes (until he got off the bus) I felt like I was being watched, or my texts were being read.

and reading it, it's like we had a conversation and as he was getting off the bus, he gave it to me...but no. I had been on the bus maybe 5 minutes before he gave me that note.

Anyways...went to the library to return a book and check out another one. It's a bit of a "teen" book, but omg I LOVE The Heist Society series books! The first one is called "Heist Society" and this one is called "Uncommon Criminals". I have the audiobook of the first if anyone is interested in giving it a listen. There are many things about this series that has me reading for hours on end - The "lead" male character, Hale, totally sounds cute (I mentioned to a friend I wish he was my bf lol) (and it doesn't hurt that he's rich, but I'm so not a literary gold digger!) and buzz around the internet is that Heist Society might become a movie. OMG YAY! when I read that, my mind got to think about who I'd cast. I haven't come up with my cast yet, but let me tell you, Hale HAS GOT TO BE A DREAM!

About an hour ago, I guess, I finished “The Rockey Horror Picture Show”. For those who like it, more power to you. It just wasn’t my movie. I’ve been told by several people that it is lame when you watch by yourself and that it’s much more fun if you watch with a group and it’s interactive. Okay, if you say so. It just wasn’t for me. The songs were catchy enough but I spent far too much time going “wtf is this?!” and “omg this is so lame”. I didn’t think there was going to be as much singing as there was either. Just my thoughts on it all.

No comments: