Friday, July 1, 2011

this heat sucks hairy donkey balls!

was out driving earlier today with my mom. we had some errands to run (last bit of food for BBQ tomorrow) and she was called in to work to fill in for someone (this lady ALWAYS seems to get sick when there's going to be a 3 day holiday so she ends up getting 4 days), anyways, my mom and I did what we had to do and she dropped me off at home before leaving for work. about an hour after being home, I was so congested and we didn't have anything for it. I was miserable. It had to be the heat as it was 84 degrees according to the weather channel app on my phone. I opened the window/curtains in my room and watch some shows on hulu. I got through a decent number before I fell asleep. I woke up twice when I noticed I wasn't hearing anymore shows playing (my connection froze I think).

about an hour ago I finally woke up. saw some email reminders for graphic challenges and now I'm working on them. I'm going to need to stop to start the marinade on the ribs. I don't feel like doing it, but my mom called and asked me to.

We also need a new vacuum. My dad is checking the Salvation Army, but I don't know if I trust them. They're cool for movies, clothes and furniture, but other things I rather buy at the store (walmart, target, sears) where there's the paperwork and a warranty. Unfortunately, we don't have $100+ laying around for a brand spanking new vacuum.

Hope my American friends have a happy and safe Independence Day weekend!

No comments: