Thursday, April 15, 2010

12 days you say

I got a letter from my guy. didn't make up for not hearing from him for nearly 12 days. made it clear to him (in letter back) that if he didn't put more effort out I wasn't going to continue giving of myself. He was writing me every 12 days or so, and in that time I'd written and sent 4 letters! We'll see how long it takes to get a response. Hopefully not another 12 days!

I've been having some really weird dreams about earthquakes. Ever since the one on Easter. I've been having them almost every night. They're so real sometimes that I wake up because I think there's really one. and I swear if I lay still enough, I feel the earth moving. Yeah, I have problems.

Talked to my mom about the Notary Public thing. I already know that both my parents think it's something I should do, and I'm fairly certain that I'll go through the process as well, it's just figuring out my budget so that I can pay for it is harder than I thought it'd be. I can juggle my budget around awesome like to traveling or shopping, but for this, it's hard. Maybe this is a sign that I need to wait some more before going through with it.

No comments: