Monday, April 26, 2010

cleaning = mess

I've been cleaning my room off and on for the last 5 hours and all I have to show for it is a whole bunch of mess. lol But I managed to get 3 boxes of stuff to take to storage tomorrow and toss out 2 garbage bags of crap.

Also in cleaning, I found like 6 plastic bags of shoes (mostly flip flops). I swear I don't have a shoe/flip flop addiction! If my mom asks me "do you like these?" and I say yes...and she buys them, I'm not going to turn them down lol I have 3 pair of shoes I have yet to wear that she's bought me (they're odd colors and I don't have anything to match them yet.

also found bag after bag after bag (that's 3 bags) of crocheted stuff my mom's made for me in the last 4 years.

This is why I need my own place! I need to have a room AND closet devoted to shoes, clothes and crocheted things!

No comments: