Sunday, April 11, 2010

I want to live here if I don’t move

If I could, I'd totally buy this house!

Sadly, to afford the nearly $1700 mortgage payment (and that’s from putting $16000 down!), I’d have to make roughly $3400 a month. The other half would go towards bills, and more than likely car & insurance.

*sighs*

Also, if I had a house like that, I’d totally have to buy new furniture lol and since its 3 rooms, I could have an office and guest room. That’s cool!

In other news, Thursday or Friday I looked up what it would take to become a Notary Public. It doesn’t seem like much work. There’s like 7 steps and in 8 months to a year you’ll become official.

I need to do more research on it, but it looks like it might be a decent thing to do to make addition money. From the salary searches I did, it looks like they’re paid decently.

Like I said, more research (and possibly saving for the $200 in fees) is needed before I make a final decision.

No comments: