Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All at once

This morning I went to take the trash out and the big bag had this liquid on the outside of it, I smelled my hand and OMG it was pee! I think it was my cat (she’s been off lately - I blame it on her being uncomfortable because of the fleas). However it got there, it was there and I was grossed out and it needed to be cleaned up. I ended up mopping the whole kitchen floor because I was just grossed out.

Right. I got a call from the city library because back in August I applied for a temporary/part-time library aide and they were doing a pre-interview. I finished that and the man (I think his name is Fernando) said he’d call back to set up an in person interview. Cool beans! The position is 2-730 pm Monday-Thursday. I hope I get it because at $8.34/hour, that’s a good bit of money I can use in addition to what I’m getting from the Church.

The college called saying that I haven’t gone my financial aid application and if I don’t do it soon, I won’t have funds for my 2nd year. Umm I KNOW I filled out and submitted my FAFSA application! I did it a day or 2 after I filled my taxes. The rep I spoke with said I didn’t and what I probably did was give the okay for my tax information to be collected for when I do fill out the financial aid form. I didn’t want to argue with him so I was like “oh...ok”. he said either way, he would still call me at 9 am Thursday to get the ball rolling. Come tomorrow morning he will see that I have filled out and submitted my financial aid information. In fact, I did so nearly 6 months ago!

I think I’m going to go driving this evening. Lord help me I’m scared and nervous!

No comments: