Monday, September 20, 2010

What a day!

spent an hour at the DMV. will have ID in 2 weeks. no driver's license as I haven't had nearly enough behind the wheel practice. My school needed a copy of my valid ID so I had to shell out more money for that. No way around it if I wanted my fees covered (and not out of my pocket). But my financial aid went through. I'm covered for my 2nd yr. yay! Since I got loans, I've been saving up now to pay on them come January 2012.

Went to Walmart to pick up my bike. Waited 20 minutes and was told it wasn't there. Umm the e-mail I got Sunday said it was there! Was told to call tomorrow morning because it might be on the delivery truck that's due tonight. I'll be calling tomorrow morning...and every morning until I get it.

There’s a memorial service tomorrow for a former church member (and former mayor of the city where my church is) and my mom and I seem to be the only ones who can go. I don’t mind. I’m ready to be out of the house (I think the idea of having a bike soon has me itching to be outside more lol).

I’m on this dating site and got a message that was simply “hhhhhhiiiiii” or something to that effect. I’m sorry, I don’t know how to reply to that so I just said hi. the next message was “want to cuddle?” dude I don’t know you from Jack Daniels, I don’t “cuddle” with people I don’t know! so I said no. Then he said “want to hang out?” again, I said no. Sorry, just not getting the good vibe from him. Then he he replied with a message that was riddled with spelling mistakes. It was something to the effect of I wasn’t beautiful and he’s looking for someone who was beautiful inside and out. really? by sending messages like that?! I’m sorry. you came off as a creeper and I don’t do creepers (anymore). So I replied back, “I'm sorry you can't handle rejection. I don't meet people right off the bat that send me messages asking if I want to cuddle. I'm sorry, that's a bit creepy to me. There's also something called spell check. you should try using it. ” I doubt I’ll get a reply and honestly I don’t care.

Watched Dancing with the Stars. It was okay. None of the couples really stood out to me. I was just excited for the show to be back. I won’t go couple by couple of who I like and don’t like, I’ll just touch on a few of them. Kyle Massey reminds me so much of my nephew of Marlin! I love both Margaret Cho and Louis van Amstel, but their Viennese Waltz wasn’t good at all. I love Karina and feel bad that she got partnered with The Situation. I just don’t like the dude and fear that their lack of rehearsal time is going to do a lot of harm to them. This next bit is going to sound insensitive, but I was annoyed by Jennifer Grey & Derek Hough’s package before they danced. They danced beautifully though. Oh and speaking of packages, I NEVER WANT TO SEE FLORENCE HENDERSON’S CHEST AGAIN! By the time Kym and David got around to dancing I was ready for the show to be over so I could watch Hawaii Five-0.

Now for Hawaii Five-0. VERY VERY GOOD! I only saw the original in repeats and I find that comparing to the original is never a good thing. Yes they are the same, but they are completely different and should be treated as 2 different shows. Originally I only wanted to watch for Scott Caan, but Daniel Dae Kim is very attractive, and I’m not afraid to say that so is Grace Park! I hope it did well enough for CBS to keep it around!

1 comment:

Lizet said...

Not knocking why she's doing the show, I just could have done without the tears.