Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baseball and school

yesterday my mom and I went to the baseball game i thought I'd have to go to alone. I had fun, got 3 blankets (one is mine, one is my moms and the other my mom found for Lora - someone left it behind) and found the car without having to walk up and down the rows.

In case you didn’t see my tweet or FB update, Angels won 2-0!

Some guy, I don’t know if he was drunk, I’m going to say he was drunk, fell over some of the seats, broke a cup holder and hit a lady in the back of her head (it was when Torii Hunter was making this awesome catch that would have been a home run for the Indians). He got up and walked away but the lady’s head was pretty sore. She stayed for the rest of the game, but the guy left. I don’t know if security or whatever was able to talk to him.

My catcher dude, #5 Jeff Mathis is totally choking when at bat. During the exhibition games he was great. but on Saturday’s epic 14 Inning game, he choked twice. Last night, choked as well. Okay, choked is so negative. He wasn’t playing as well as I hoped he would. I still think he’s hot as heck, but ick, so not liking him right now. #25 Peter Bourjos on the other hand...he hit one of the home runs to score for the Angels, and he’s good looking. Yeah, I’m that shallow. I’ll root for all the guys - the team as a whole, but there are a few players who catch my eyes (looks. always the looks) and I’ll root especially hard for them...or something.

Going to try this slide show of pictures. if it doesn’t work properly, then I’ll post the individual pictures.



Today is day 4 of my new class and I don't have the book! e-mailed professor and student advisor and no response. called advisor twice and no return call. I'd buy the book myself (books are included in cost of tuition) but I don't think it would get to me in time. Next call will be to the dean. If I don't get some sort of resolution, I might have to take the course over and that would change my graduation date. eta book problem solved! the book for this advanced class was the pamphlet like book given with the main Paralegal Today book. That should have been listed in the syllabus! But good to know I have it and don’t have to buy anything.

No comments: