Monday, April 11, 2011

I has the sad

My friend's daughter is in the hospital with a kidney infection...that has gotten into her blood stream and she might also have gallstones. This means I don’t have my baseball buddy. This also means I have an extra baseball ticket to tomorrow night’s game and no way to get there.

Thus, I has the sad.

My friend said that if my mom goes, to ask her if she, my friend, can have the fleece blanket (it’s the promotional give away).

I think I saw something about amtrak/metrolink and otca having service after home games so I’m going to look into that. and if it’s something I can swing, I’ll see about doing that tomorrow...and then getting picked up at the train station closer to home.

eta I can take metrolink to and from the game for $7. I’ll catch the train at 6:11 pm and get to Angels Stadium at 6:33 pm. The game starts at 7:05 pm so I’d have plenty of time to get to my seats. BIG plus is no matter what time the game is over, there’s a train waiting to go back so I wouldn’t have to leave the game early if it went into extra innings! Hmm thinking about it...I guess I really want that fleece blanket they’re giving away tomorrow.

And to top off my sadness, Angels are down against the Indians 4-0 (as of 8:25 pm)

I don’t even feel like watching Dancing with the Stars.

No comments: