Thursday, October 28, 2010

you’re no superior of mine

man I can't wait to get netflix back! I've watched all my dvds and my parents dvds and I'm craving something new to watch. okay, I lie. I haven't watched ALL the DVDs but I watched enough of the ones I wanted to and now I'm ready for something new. Can it be November 3 already?! that's when I get netflix back!

6 days of working at the Library and there's already someone on my shit list. This girl is supposed to be a monitor with me, but she does everything else as well. We're both supposed to. Well I was helping a Librarian and this girl comes and was like "you need to go to the adult section and work there" Umm excuse me? And she's like giving me the "I'm your superior". I wanted to tell her off, but I didn't. Professional and all. I went to the other side and just tried to avoid her as much as possible. My last 2 hours wasn't all that great.

Thursday is the Halloween potluck at the Library from 11 am-1 pm. I work at 2 but was thinking about going early for the food. I was told there was going to be a lot left over, but I don’t know...chimichangas and empanadas are popular and yummy.

First paycheck on Friday!!

No comments: