Sunday, October 31, 2010

It can’t be November already...

1. Happy Halloween! (or what's left of it lol) I didn’t do anything. Church, choir was canceled, had lunch, then vegged the rest of the day. I should have been productive, school work needs to be done. The class ends on November 5th, but I’m going to be pretty busy the next few days.

2. NaNoWriMo starts on Monday. Last month I had a plot lined up and everything, but I don’t know what happened to it. A few weeks ago I went to look for it, but I couldn’t find it. I searched my flash drives, e-mail accounts, other online storage, other computers…nothing. I couldn’t find it. Now I have virtually no desire to participate in NaNo. However, if I find it within the next week or so I won’t take me too long to get my writing count up.

3. Monday morning I’ll be setting up for Tuesday’s General Election. Usually the set up is done in the evening, but Saturday I got a message that no one would be at the location Monday evening so set up had to be between 9 am and 4 pm. Well that totally changes my plans, but luckily I was able to get a hold of the rest of my team members and we’ll be setting up 9-10 am. After I’m set up, I’ll go help my parents set up (they’re at a different location), then go about our business – work for me and my mom and who knows what my dad will do.

4. Speaking of work, this week I work Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Friday is pay day. w00t! pay more bills and get some more pants and shoes. I like shopping and all, but I’m thinking I don’t need any more pants. I have 3 pair of black pants and a pair of dark blue (navy?) pants, that’s fine because I work 4 days. However, if I have another 4 pair (at least), I don’t have to worry about washing clothes every week. Shoe wise, I’d just like to have a 2nd pair because with only 1 pair, they will wear out faster.

5. Tuesday is Election Day. I hope everyone who is registered to vote does so. California is up for a new Governor, Lt. Governor, Senator and Congressman…as well as various propositions that need passing or defeating. If you don’t vote, you’re in no position to complain!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: